Home Security

Comprehensive property insurance for your home

A comprehensive property insurance for homeowners and renters where properties’ external wall are constructed with concrete or concrete with wood and are exclusively used for residential purposes only.
Provides you with property cover against fire and lightning, AON (EQ, TY,FLD) with riot/strike, malicious damage, extended coverage, with added benefits such as rental and relocation expense (for the owner of the building or its tenant), Personal accident for you, your spouse and child(ren), and personal liability.